Tuesday, April 22, 2008

49 weeks...49 tuesdays.

OK...only 49 weeks until i leave for japan....49 Tuesdays, 49 weekends...you get the idea. Time is going to crawl and these next 49 weeks are going to suck so I have decided to do something about it.

Every Tuesday, I'm going to watch a movie. One movie a week. Like a loser, i have organized my movies in the order i want to watch them...I cant wait to watch the Kill Bill movies but the way things are lined up, i don't watch Kill Bill until august. Call me crazy, but this is going to help me stay on track and pass the time.

Every Wednesday I'm going to go to either Borders or Barnes and Nobel and read a chapter in a travel book about japan.

tonight's movie, the first movie for this grand scheme is:

Transformers the Movie. (the animated one from 1986)

Every Tuesday, ill update this blog with my thoughts on the previous weeks movie/travel book and name the movie ill be watching next.

if there is anyone out there that actually reads this, please feel free to send some suggestions to help this year pass.

anyway, I'm off.

transform and roll out.

No comments: